OBJECTS of the Society
The Australian Fuchsia Society Inc.
MEMBERSHIP and OBJECTS
To bring together people interested in the cultivation and propagation of fuchsias.
To collect, disseminate and distribute reliable information to members to enable
the successful growing of these plants.
To arrange competitions and displays of fuchsias for members. Membership
$14.00 per Single or Double membership (two persons living at the one address).
Membership runs from 1st March to 28th February per annum, paid in advance.
Membership renewal is due by the Annual General Meeting in March each year.
The completion of an Application Form is required.
All interstate and country memberships are considered as single memberships.
Subscriptions can be paid by post or at a monthly meeting.
- Attend Monthly Meetings.
- Bring along a plant for 'Show & Tell'.
- Borrow books from the Society's Library (while attending a meeting).
- Receive a quarterly Journal, published in April, July, October, and January.
- May nominate or be nominated for the Society's Committee.
- May attend, speak and vote at annual general meetings.
- May request an entry on our Links page for similar Country & Interstate garden clubs, etc.
- NEW Members (in 2011): A free Fuchsia Plant (125 mm pot) is available upon request and is to be collected from a nominated meeting. (Sorry, not available to interstate members, unless can attend a nominated monthly meeting at Payneham.)
The AFS has been disbanded